Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Christmas 2014

The past 6 months have been rough.  We have had 4 family members on Clint's side of the family pass away.  Last week Bro. Clark a sweet man from church Clint and I both have Ironically known most of our lives passed away, he is also my sister in laws uncle.  Tennie,  Clint's Aunt who shares a birthday with him 11 years apart (and one of my close friends)  went to be with the Lord this Summer.  She had Cancer. STUPID CANCER!  It happened so fast.... way to fast.... Although we were able to see her through out the time she was in and out of the hospital and say goodbye 2 days before the lord took her.... it just wasn't enough time to really say all the things to her I wanted to.   I wanted to beg her not to go.  I know she didn't want to. I know she didn't have a choice.  None of us do.   Aunt Paulette had liver failure.   Aunt Barbara died from Cancer too... STUPID CANCER!!  Cousin Tonya Daniels sweet 2 year old passed away from a stroke.  Its been a really heart breaking  year. REALLY SAD!  So how do we find JOY in all this Saddness?  We have to focus  our Gratefulness on the people we do have left.  Make the most of the time we have on this earth.  Make every day count.  Relive the memories we had with loved ones gone. Be thankful for those memories.


Update on my kids. Still Homeschooling all 3 kids.  H is learning the Bass.  She picked it up in NO TIME.. She is a natural.. I think she will one day be better than her Dad. She is still a Disney Nerd. She Recently has become obsessed with Mermaid Tails.  I cant wait to get her one for her 15th Birthday. C is breezing through her SR year and making plans to go to Cosmetology School next Fall. She still is not Driving. Thank God!! We plan on putting her in Drivers Ed in Spring 2015.
Little J  didn't go to Karate long but I hope to take him back in the Spring.  He loves to play video games. His favorite is boxing.  He has improved on his reading, writing and math skills a lot in the past 6 months although he loves to tell people he NEVER does school work...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment