Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Its already 2019!

Lets face it.... I'm horrible at keeping this blog updated. With the new year here and so many changes over the past 2 years I thought it was high time I dropped a few lines.  We are almost empty nesters. It wont be long now. Time has already gone by way to fast.  Our girls are both officially adults
 18 & 21. In 6 months our son will be a teenager.... ugh... I'm so NOT ready! Our daughter C moved in with friends in 2016.  I have only seen her a handful of times since then.. Long story.. another post... Our daughter H is following her dream as an intern and learning about worship leading about an hours drive from home and we miss her so much when she is gone. Neither one of our girls have their drivers license which is completely their choice.   H wants to get hers soon. Our son J is currently being homeschooled by me, but that could change at anytime.  We had him tested at a learning center and although he is 12 years old, his maturity and learning is that of a 6 to an 8 year old... We haven't told him the results of the testing because we don't want to harm his self esteem, and frankly I don't think he would really even understand it. He already doesn't understand why he can't do things other boys his age can do. He played football for the second time, first was at age 5,but does that really count? He loved it, but didn't get to play to much.  I think the coach realized he is not good at following directions...HAHA!
I've been loving my job for the past year and a half working at a wedding venue. Dream job.  Right before that job started my daughter H and I started a company dressing up as princesses for birthday an tea parties.  It was fun while it lasted. Now I need to decide if I will continue alone or just sell everything. Husband has been killing it in the Texas local country music scene with his band and leading worship at a church on Sunday mornings. My little stinker Scout passed away in May 2016 and shortly after we got a new fur baby Audrey, and she is truly my baby.  I take her with me when ever I am able.  She has even stolen the husbands heart, all 6lbs of her. We still have the two boxers as of now. A year ago the husband rescued a kitten from  a friends yard. We gave her to J.  She sleeps in doors at night and in the day runs around our street with two other fat cats who come up and steal her food on our porch. Our house is still a work in progress.... Hoping this is the year it is DONE!
Id love to put it up for sale and move.  Well that's the short story.... until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment